A Special Forces Demon Attack in a Dream

I had another dream driven by the influence of the special forces demon.

I ignored the game at first.  It was a youngster's game - mainly frivolous.  But there was a package of materials involved.  I was asked to do a favor - no, it wasn't playing the game, but it would help them if it allowed the mostly-numb peeling of my finger with the knife-like instrument.

Afterward, I went up into the treehouse, where the other person and a large (2 or 3 foot) squirrel was going to play the game, and I was told that I could be in there because I was trusted now that I had done the thing.  Suddenly, they were playing the game with me, peeling my finger with only a little discomfort with the implement even though I didn't want to actually "play the game", I was just willing to help the other outside of playing it.  But I was playing it the whole time.

I ran away, and I was quickly chased!  I turned in my running, and I spoke against them in the name of Master Jesus Christ and woke up.

His blood covers me, and it is better than their perverse blood draw!

Comments

Popular Posts

What the Church Should Know and Do

The Problem of Evil

ChatGPT on the Bible

Healthy Christians have Faith and Obey with the Expectation of a Righteous Child toward His Parents

Notes on The Rise of Liberalism - Denton Bible Church

Does Right Preaching and Action Change Groups or Does it Just Change the Christians who Hear and Do the Righteousness

Philosophical Differences Between Creation and Evolution

From Twelve Steps Back to Full Bible Integration for Christians Attempting to Live by Pseudo-Biblical, Worldly Philosophy